Most people want to own at least one power bike in Nigeria, but very few of them know the prices.
In this post, I will discuss fairly used Tokunbo power bikes for sale in Nigeria and the price of cheap sport electric bikes, BMW, Kawasaki in Lagos, Abuja, Jiji, and Jumia.
These power bikes in Nigeria increases the personality of the rider.
They provide us with the feeling of not stopping.
With speed comes the factor of safety.
These bikes give you the thrill of riding fast, of raw power in your hands and it feels amazing.
However, get your guard up and protect yourself from harm.
Power Bikes for Sale in Nigeria
Power bikes in Nigeria today come in different brands and designs that differentiate them from the regular motorcycles on our roads.
These impressively built machines with power engines that can propel them all the way are the kings of all bike types as seen in their designs, engines, speed, and sound.
As long as you can ride it and follow the safety precautions, you are ready.
Types of Power Bikes
Just as there are many vehicles, there are many bikes that people prefer to ride for multiple reasons.
Some are strictly utilitarian and serve a very functional purpose.
Some of these bikes are just meant for sport and others are just meant to impress the onlookers.
Either way, they’re all popular for an excellent reason, and here we can explore a few facets of their design and of their popularity.
- Dirt Bike
- Dresser (Touring Bike)
- Electric Motorcycle
- Street Fighter
Features and Benefits
- Durable and can comfortably move past traffic situations in major cities in the country, especially Lagos State.
- Power bikes are also quick and not for the fainthearted. They can move up to speeds as high as 300 km/h.
- They are designed with very quality tough parts that can withstand some level of pressure and resist damage.
- They do not easily break down and can serve you for a really long time.
- Very convenient for meeting your appointments on time, considering the traffic situation in Nigeria.
- Considering the economic situation in the country, few people can afford to buy a power bike even if they want to.
- Power bikes are designed for two people only, making it not family friendly.
- Spare parts are expensive and few people are into the business, making it a luxury that some people cannot really afford.
Power Bike Prices in Nigeria
These are the current power bike prices in Nigeria this year.
We shall consider the cost of brand-new power bikes and Tokunbo (foreign used) and local Nigerian used brands.
Cost of Brand-New Power Bikes in Nigeria Today
- Ducati Superbike 2018 (Brand New): ₦5,000,000 – ₦7,000,000
Foreign Used Tokunbo Power Bikes for Sale in Nigeria
- BMW R-Series: ₦800,000 – ₦1,700,000
- BMW S-Series: ₦3,500,000 – ₦4,900,000
- Buell XB Series 2009: ₦1,700,000 – ₦2,700,000
- Ducati Monster 700cc Power Bike 2013: ₦2,000,000 – ₦2,700,000
- Harley Davidson 2014 Power Bike: ₦5,300,000 – ₦6,000,000
- Honda 2002 900cc Power Bike: ₦2,000,000 – ₦2,700,000
- Honda CBR 600cc Power Bike: ₦750,000 – ₦1,500,000
- Kawasaki 400cc Power Bike 2014 (Black): ₦1,500,000 – ₦2,050,000
- Kawasaki 600cc Power Bike: ₦800,000 – ₦1,400,000
- Kawasaki GPZ Power Bike: ₦900,000 – ₦1,220,000
- Qasa Qlink Power Bike: ₦420,000 – ₦790,000
- Yamaha MT-03 2010 660cc Power Bike (White): ₦600,000 – ₦970,000
- Yamaha R1 Power Bike: ₦680,000 – ₦1,100,000
- Yamaha R6 600cc Power Bike 2005: ₦750,000 – ₦1,200,000
- Yamaha YZF 2011: ₦2,500,000 – ₦3,500,000
Nigerian Fairly Used Power Bikes for Sale
- Electric Power Bike: ₦300,000 – ₦480,000
- Haojin Power Bike HJ-150-50 Fabio: ₦150,000 – ₦350,000
- Honda Power Bike 900cc 2003: ₦180,000 – ₦580,000
- Kawasaki 400cc Power Bike 2014 (Black): ₦500,000 – ₦1,100,000
- Kawasaki Vulcan 2010 Power Bike (Silver): ₦850,000 – ₦1,350,000
- Peugeot Power Bike (Blue): ₦200,000 – ₦500,000
- Sinoki Supra 150 Power Bike: ₦150,000 – ₦430,000
- Suzuki Epicuro Power Bike: ₦180,000 – ₦370,000
- Suzuki Gsxr 4000- 600 (Yellow) Manual Power Bike 2002: ₦450,000 – ₦770,000
- Yamaha YZF-R6 Power Bike (Black): ₦120,000 – ₦390,000
The power bike market in Nigeria is still growing, with the potential to expand further and become even bigger than what it is today.
With so many power bikes on the market, finding the right one can be a challenging task.
Different brands of power bikes exist in the Nigerian market, such as Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, and based on what you want and your budget, you can get your dream power bike.
You can find many power bike dealers in major cities in the country, especially in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Owerri, etc.
If you need one of these power machines, you may have to do your checks and findings in major cities.