SEC Recruitment [Latest Job Vacancies] ▷ Apply Online Now!
Are you interested in knowing SEC recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Securities and Exchange Commission
The Securities and Exchange Commission is the apex regulator of the Nigerian capital market.
The vision is “to be the leading capital market regulator in Africa” while the mission is “to develop and regulate a capital market that is dynamic, fair, transparent and efficient to contribute to the nation’s economic development.”
To achieve this vision and mission, the commission is always searching for the best and brightest talents to help strengthen the team in order to serve stakeholders better.
Study Courses for SEC Job
To work in Securities and Exchange Commission, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Information Technology
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working at SEC
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Parental and maternity leave.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month.
- Opportunity to make a difference for investors in Nigeria.
- Exciting and challenging work.
- Opportunity to contribute to the future of investing in Nigeria.
- Training, compensation and work life balance.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
SEC Salary Structure
SEC treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker at SEC earns at least ₦95,000 monthly.
SEC recruitment process is free and the portal for application is currently open.
SEC never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with SEC, visit the online recruitment portal or email firstname.lastname@example.org
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work at SEC.
SEC Recruitment Process
The following outlines process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
SEC Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the SEC job in Nigeria:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
SEC Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About the Commission
Be curious about the commission and read about the culture, missions, values and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within commission who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow SEC social media pages to keep up to date on job openings and to learn more about the commission.
READ ⇒ 6 Legit High-Paying Online Jobs In Nigeria [Earn $375 Daily]
SEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The SEC job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the SEC recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.
READ ⇒ CV Writing ▷ Latest Format For Job Seekers [Get PDF Samples]