SON Recruitment [Latest Job Vacancies] ▷ Apply Online Now!
Are you interested in knowing SON recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Standards Organization of Nigeria
The Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) is the apex standardization body in Nigeria.
The aims and objectives of the SON include:
- Preparation of standards relating to products, measurements, materials and processes among others, and their promotion at the national, regional and international levels.
- Certification of industrial products.
- Assistance in the production of quality goods.
- Improvement of measurement accuracy and circulation of information relating to standards.
Standards Council of Nigeria
The SON’s governing body is known as the Standards Council of Nigeria.
This is the policy-making body for supervising the administration and financial management of SON.
The council handles:
- Advising the Federal Government of Nigeria on the national policy on standards.
- Standards specifications.
- Quality control and metrology.
- Designating, establishing, and approving standards.
- Determining the overall policy of SON.
Here is the list of departments in Standards Organization of Nigeria:
- Inspectorate and Compliance Monitoring
- Laboratory Services
- Planning, Research and Statistics
- Management System Certification
- Finance and Accounts
- SON Product Certification
- Human Resource Management
- Metrology and Instrumentation
- Corporate Affairs and Son Consult
Study Courses for SON Job
To work in Standards Organization of Nigeria, these are the best courses to study:
- Agric Science
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Crop Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Mass Communication
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working in SON
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Parental and maternity leave.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
SON Salary Structure
SON treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker at SON earns at least ₦95,000 monthly.
SON recruitment process is free and the portal for application is currently open.
SON never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with SON, visit the online recruitment portal or email firstname.lastname@example.org
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work in SON.
SON Recruitment Process
The following outlines process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
SON Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the SON job in Nigeria:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
SON Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About the Organization
Be curious about the organization and read about the culture, missions, values, and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within the organization who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow SON social media pages to keep up to date on job openings and to learn more about the organization.
READ ⇒ CV Writing ▷ Latest Format For Job Seekers [Get PDF Samples]
SON Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The SON job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the SON recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.