TCN Recruitment [Latest Job Vacancies] ▷ Apply Online Now!
Are you interested in knowing TCN recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Transmission Company of Nigeria
TCN emerged from the defunct National Electric Power Authority (NEPA) as a product of the merger of the Transmission and Operations sectors on April 1, 2004.
TCN was incorporated in November 2005.
Being one of the 18 unbundled Business Units under the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), TCN was issued a transmission license on 1st July, 2006.
It was subsequently issued two licenses on June 10, 2013 for electricity transmission and system operations.
TCN Mission and Vision
- Mission is to transmit electricity in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Vision is to be one of the leading electricity transmission companies in the world.
TCN’s Major Activities
- Operate, expand/upgrade transmission facilities for efficient and effective wheeling of generated electricity.
- Build Transmission Grid that can efficiently evacuate all generated power.
- Create adequate network redundancies to ensure at least 99.9% reliability.
- Reduce transmission losses to less than 5%.
- Pursue Inter-connection with neighboring countries for power exchange with associated cost savings from the sharing of reserve capacity and energy resources.
- Improve TCN’s revenue base to ensure a self-sufficient and self-sustaining company.
- Ensure that safety and environmental issues are managed to meet international standards.
- Standardization of procurement procedure to reflect international standard.
- Provide an effective Project Management System.
- Provide standard human capacity development of TCN staff for high-level performance.
Study Courses for Transmission Company of Nigeria Job
To work in TCN, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working in TCN
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Parental and maternity leave.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
TCN Salary Structure
TCN treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker job at TCN earns at least ₦75,000 monthly.
TCN recruitment process is free, and the portal for application is currently open.
TCN never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with TCN, visit the online recruitment portal or email firstname.lastname@example.org
After the application, it will take about 1 – 2 weeks to get hired for work in TCN.
TCN Recruitment Process
The following outlines process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
TCN Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the TCN job in Nigeria:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
TCN Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About the Company
Be curious about the company and read about the culture, missions, values and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within the company who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow TCN social media pages to keep up to date on job openings and to learn more about the company.
READ ⇒ CV Writing ▷ Latest Format For Job Seekers [Get PDF Samples]
TCN Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The TCN job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the TCN recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.
READ ⇒ 6 Legit High-Paying Online Jobs In Nigeria [Earn $375 Daily]