Do you want to know how to call and contact Access Bank customer care WhatsApp phone number, service line, email address, 24/7 live chat, and social media handles in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and other states in Nigeria?
If YES, then this is the only post to read.
Access Bank Customer Care Number
Access Bank is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank owned by Access Bank Group.
It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator.
Originally a corporate bank, they expanded into personal and business banking in 2012.
Access Bank is one of the largest banks in Nigeria, with over 700 branches and 4,000 ATMs across the country.
It also has a presence in over 10 other African countries, as well as in the United Kingdom and the United States.
Access Bank offers a wide range of banking products and services to individuals and businesses, including:
- Checking and savings accounts
- Credit cards
- Business banking
- Investment services
Access Bank is committed to providing its customers with the best possible banking experience.
It offers a variety of convenient banking channels, including online banking, mobile banking, and ATM banking.
Here are the things that make Access Bank a good choice for customers:
- It is one of the largest and most respected banks in Nigeria.
- It offers a wide range of banking products and services.
- It has a convenient network of branches and ATMs.
- It is committed to providing its customers with the best possible banking experience.
To call Access Bank customer care in Nigeria, dial any of these phone numbers:
- +234 1- 2712005-7
- +234 1-2802500
- 01-2273007 (for Mobile PIN Activation)
Once you have dialed the number, you will be greeted by an automated voice response (IVR) system.
Use the IVR system to access a variety of self-service options, such as checking your account balance, transferring funds, and paying bills.
If you need to speak to a customer care representative, press any key to be transferred to a live agent.
Be prepared to provide your account number or other identifying information when you are connected to a representative.
Customer care representatives are available 24/7 to assist you with your banking needs.
Here are some tips for calling Access Bank customer care:
- Have your account number and other identifying information ready.
- Be clear and concise in your request.
- Be patient and polite.
- If you are not satisfied with resolving your issue, ask to speak to a supervisor.
Access Bank WhatsApp Number
Access WhatsApp Banking is an alternative online channel that provides financial services to existing and potential customers through the use of the popular application.
The WhatsApp banking channel provides full access to financial services to existing and potential customers through WhatsApp.
Financial services include but are not limited to fund transfers, airtime purchase, bill payment, balance enquiry, account opening and more.
The Access Bank customer care WhatsApp number is 09090901901.
To contact Access Bank customer care on WhatsApp, add the number to your contacts and send a message.
You will be greeted by an automated assistant who will ask you what you need help with.
You can then select the option or type your request.
If you need to speak to a customer care representative, type “Agent” and you will be transferred to a live person.
Customer care representatives are available on WhatsApp 24/7 to assist you with your banking needs.
Here is how it works:
- Add 09090901901 to your contacts.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Say ‘Hi’
- A menu will appear for you to select an option.
- Select ‘Register’
- Input your first and last name.
- Input your email address.
- Input default Access Bank account number.
- Registration is complete.
- Access WhatsApp Banking will ask if further help is needed.
- Access WhatsApp Banking ends the session.
Contact Access Bank Customer Care
|Phone Number||+234 1- 2712005-7, +234 1-2802500, 07003000000, 01-2273000, 01-2273007 (for Mobile PIN Activation)|