NSCDC Recruitment [Latest Job Vacancies] ▷ Apply Now!
Are you interested in knowing Civil Defence recruitment process, NSCDC job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, latest news, screening date, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary institution in Nigeria that was established in May 1967 by the Nigerian Government, with the act of the National Assembly.
The act was amended in 2007, to enhance the statutory duties of the corp.
It was commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry.
The corps is statutorily empowered by lay Act No. 2 of 2003 and amended by Act 6 of 4 June 2007.
The Corps is empowered to institute legal proceedings by or in then and of the Attorney General of the Federation under the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria against any person or persons suspected to have committed an offence, maintain an armed squad in order to bear fire arms among others to strengthen the corps in the discharge of its statutory duties
The NSCDC was first introduced in May 1967 during the Nigerian Civil War within the then Federal Capital Territory of Lagos for sensitization and protection of the civil populace.
The primary function of the NSCDC is to protect lives and properties with Nigeria police.
One of the crucial functions of the corps is to protect pipelines from vandalism.
The agency also involves in crisis resolutions.
Many states now recognize the impact of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps on continuous collaboration to ensure maximum security.
Benefits of Working in NSCDC
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
Civil Defence Recruitment
Every year, the NSCDC recruits candidates into all its departments but conducts the screening process.
Civil Defence recruitment portal is currently open for application.
The recruitment process is free and NSCDC only accepts job applications through the Careers website.
Civil Defence treats all its employees with respect, dignity, good payment and promotes diversity in the workplace.
Civil Defence never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
Candidates interested in applying for the NSCDC recruitment can do so via the online portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work in Civil Defence.
NSCDC Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the Civil Defence job:
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must not be members of a secret society, cult or drug addict, etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- All candidates must present a valid I.D card.
- Candidates must travel to their diverse places of assignment when necessary.
- Applicants should also have an O’ Level Certificate.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
NSCDC Job Application Steps
Here are the steps to apply and get a job with Civil Defence:
- Visit the NSCDC recruitment portal.
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
- Fill the online application form accurately, review it and submit.
- Follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
NSCDC (Civil Defence) Shortlist for candidates who applied for the recruitment will be published online.
You are urged to print your recruitment slip out from NSCDC Portal because shortlisted candidates will be required to present it alongside other important documents that will enable Civil Defence officials to screen you properly.
Visit www.cdfipb.careers to print out your application slip to prepare for the physical screening exercise and other ensure other documents are ready as you have been informed in the invitation letter you received for NSCDC.
How to Check NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
Here are the steps for NSCDC shortlisted applicants to check names:
- Visit www.cdfipb.careers
- Login your Phone Number, email and password.
- Once the dashboard opens, go to shortlisted status.
- Open the link and you if NSCDC has shortlisted you, a message will tell you that.
To stay updated regarding the Civil Defence recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.
READ ⇒ CV Writing ▷ Latest Format For Job Application [Get PDF Samples]