Are you interested in knowing JAMB recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board
The legal instrument establishing the Board was promulgated by the Act (No. 2 of 1978) of the Federal Military Government on 13th February 1978.
By August 1988, the Federal Executive Council amended Decree No. 2 of 1978.
The amendments have since been codified into Decree No. 33 of 1989, which took effect from 7th December, 1989.
Decree No. 2 of 1978 (amended by Decree No. 33 of 1989) empowered the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board to:
- Conduct Matriculation Examination for entry into all Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education in Nigeria.
- Appoint examiners, moderators, invigilators, members of the Subject Panels and committees and other persons with respect to matriculation examinations and any other matters incidental thereto or connected therewith.
- Place suitably qualified candidates in the tertiary institution.
Study Courses for JAMB Job
To work in JAMB, these are the best courses to study:
- Agric Science
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Medicine and Surgery
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working in JAMB
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Parental and maternity leave.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
JAMB Salary Structure
JAMB treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker at JAMB earns at least ₦61,500 monthly.
JAMB recruitment process is free and the portal for application is currently open.
JAMB never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with JAMB, visit the online recruitment portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work at JAMB.
JAMB Recruitment Process
The following is an outline of process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
JAMB Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the JAMB job:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
JAMB Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About the Board
Be curious about the board and read about the culture, missions, values, and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just make sure to update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within JAMB who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow the board social media pages to keep up to date on job openings.
JAMB Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
JAMB job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the JAMB recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.