How to Make Pink Lip Balm (Gloss) Naturally at Home Today
Are you interested in how to make pink lip balm for sale and personal use with Vaseline, beetroot, toothpaste, shea butter, honey, and carotone at home naturally?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
What is Pink Lip Balm?
Pink lips balm or gloss are the artificial means by which a person gets their dark lips pink.
The pink lips balm can give the user permanent pink lips but, in some instances, it only gives the user temporary pink lips.
The pink lip gloss makes you bring back the natural pigment of your lips in a few months.
Permanent pink lip balm turns dark lip to pinkish color naturally.
Pink lips balm works within 3-7 days of application.
Pink lips balms with active ingredients that exfoliate, cleanse, and revive the best lip cell statutes, it takes 3 days to see real signs and a week to achieve an obvious effect.
After which you can maintain by applying once in a while to keep it glowing.
Avoid smoking because it is not only injurious to your health but also your beauty.
Smoking cigarettes can stain lips and teeth, turning them dull and dark.
Pink Lip Balm Side Effects
The pink lips balms, though usually very effective, are most times not completely safe.
Most of these pink lip balms are made with some ingredients that often have negative effects on the lips in the long run.
Major side effects of pink lips balm are:
- Contact dermatitis, a type of skin rash that occurs from contact with an offending substance.
- Dry lips and cracked lips.
- Increase in body temperature.
- Inflammation of a hair follicle.
- Lip exfoliation and chapping.
- Lip tears and ulcers.
- Lips sensitivity and vulnerability.
- Skin irritation.
How to Get Pink Lips Naturally at Home
1. Use Homemade Scrubs
- Make a mix of natural homemade scrubs using sugar, honey, and organic coconut oil.
- Add two (2) tablespoons of white or brown sugar, one (1) teaspoon of honey, and one (1) tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Mix all the ingredients and massage it gently on your lips for 30 seconds and then wash it off with warm water.
- Start exfoliating your lips with homemade scrubs.
2. Moisturize Your Lips Regularly
When you frequently moisturize your lips, you will notice that they will start looking soft and pink. Use cocoa butter, olive oil, or coconut oil for intense moisturization.
3. Remove Make-Up at Night
Leaving lipstick overnight can cause your lips to become extremely dry and discolored.
Remove it completely before retiring to bed.
Use olive oil or almond oil to wipe off your lipstick using a cotton ball.
4. Hydrate Your Lips
Drink plenty of water and other liquids every day.
Eat fresh fruits and vegetables with high water content like watermelon, tomatoes, and cucumber.
5. Use Rose Petals
- Crushed rose petals when applied to your lips will give your lips a naturally rosy color.
- Use rose petals, honey, and milk cream paste to scrub your lips twice a week.
- Soak rose petals in raw milk and grind the mixture to make a paste. Add honey and saffron to it and apply it twice a day. Leave it for 15 minutes before rinsing it off to get pretty pink lips.
6. Use Turmeric and Milk
Make a paste of a teaspoon of turmeric powder with a little bit of cold milk.
Apply this on your lips and leave it for 5 minutes before washing it off with warm water to get healthy and pink lips.
7. Use Pomegranate Seeds
- Crush the seeds of the pomegranate seeds with some milk to form a thick paste.
- Apply the paste to your lips repeatedly throughout the week to get pink lips.
Pink Lip Balm Ingredients
Here are the basic ingredients for making permanent pink lips balm.
Beeswax is a naturally occurring wax produced in the bee’s hives by honeybees A. mellifera.
This wax has an amazing disinfectant effect, relieves inflammation when weathering or burning in the sun, and it also helps to heal cracks faster.
2. Strong Fats
This is an active ingredient that incorporates coconut, mango, cocoa, and shea margarine.
Their essence in the formula for lip balm is that it gives moisturizing and wound-healing effect.
Oils like vegetable and other oils are good content of the balm.
Jojoba oil for instance, is appropriate for dry, withered, dull lips.
This will be beneficial in the counteraction of breaks in the lips.
Peach oil is very useful in winter as you can add calendula and ocean buckthorn oil.
Or then again, add – olive, linseed, vegetable oils available at home.
Vitamins prove to be very helpful to make pink lips balm.
In this case, three vitamins are very helpful.
It includes Tocopherol which revives the outside of the lips, eliminates the odd look, freshens the lips subsequent to using the lipstick.
Other vitamins like An and B5 are responsible for the recovery of microcracks, removal of dryness and roughness of the lips.
Tocopherol (Vit. E) can be bought in an answer or a gelatin case (inside it is fluid), nutrient A, B5 – in ampoules.
5. Essential Oils
For you to get a natural pink lips balm, it is important to use it with essential oils.
Pick the oil that you like – mint, fir, vanilla, orange, and so on notwithstanding the advantages, applying only 2-3 drops of oil will give your stuff a novel fragrance.
Honey is an important ingredient in the making of pink lips as a whole.
It does the work by relaxing the lips, cleaning their surface, and giving the balm a sweet taste.
You can utilize any natural honey in your bid of making a pink lips balm.
Vaseline is a petroleum jelly that locks in moisture from the skin to keep the skin restored, soft, and smooth.
It prevents the skin from getting dry, especially in the winter or harmattan season, when your lips will be dried up.
In fact, if you just keep on applying Vaseline on your lips daily even without adding anything else, your lips will turn pink in due time.
Lemon juice naturally contains vitamin C, an antioxidant that may help reduce skin damage and premature aging.
Due to its high pH levels, lemon can decrease oil on the skin and reduce inflammation.
How to Make Pink Lip Balm with Beetroot
To make pink lips balm with Beetroot, mix olive oil 30ml, bee wax 60 ml, and beetroot 1 teaspoon in a bowl and package for use.
Olive oil is a natural moisturizer.
Bee wax holds the balm in place, so hydration doesn’t take place too quickly.
Beetroot is rich in vitamin C and acts as a natural pigment for balm.
How to Make Pink Lip Balm with Vaseline
Here are the steps to making pink lips balm with Vaseline:
- Use a spoon to empty some desired quantity of the Vaseline into a stainless container (quantity of Vaseline will depend on the amount of balm you want).
- Put it on a low flame stove or in a micro-oven and stir gently until the solid paraffin melts completely into a liquid.
- Add some red colour eye shadow and mix it well until the mixture turns red.
- Add one teaspoon of honey to the mixture and mix it well together.
- Close the box and keep it inside a freezer for one day (24hours).
- Your homemade pink lips balm is now ready for use.
- Apply it every morning or night on your lips and then leave for an hour.
How to Make Pink Lip Balm with Toothpaste
Besides whitening the teeth, toothpaste can give you temporary pink lips and sometimes permanent ones.
To get pink lips with toothpaste and sugar, always use toothpaste that has baking soda and hydrogen peroxides.
It works as an irritant that gives you soft pink lips and can lighten your lips in no time.
Here are the steps to making pink lips balm with Colgate Toothpaste:
- Add one teaspoon of Colgate toothpaste to a glass container.
- Add two teaspoons of white granulated sugar.
- Mix them well gently.
- That’s all. Your pink lips balm is ready for use.
- Apply some paste of the mixture on a toothbrush and thoroughly rub it on your lips every morning or evening for about 2 weeks.
- Do not use a very hard toothbrush, to avoid damaging your lips.
How to Make Pink Lip Balm with Lemon Juice
Here are the steps to making pink lips balm with lemon juice:
- Cut the lemon into two equal halves and extract the juice contents from the lemon into a container.
- Add two teaspoons of white granulated sugar and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Cut some rose petals into small pieces and add a few to the mixture.
- Then grind them into a smooth mixture. Make sure there are no sugar granules or roses pieces left. The mixture must be completely smooth and mixed up.
- Your homemade pink lips cream is complete and ready for use.
- Apply it daily every morning or night before going to bed.
- Just apply a few drops and massage gently to your lips and allow for some hours before washing it off.
How to Make Pink Lip Balm from Honey and Juice Extract
- Put a desired quantity of petroleum jelly or Vaseline into a microwave-able bowl. The quantity of it will depend on how much you want.
- Heat the Vaseline to a certain temperature in the microwave or by using a heatproof bowl over boiling water.
- Colorize the Vaseline or petroleum jelly by cutting a little piece of your desired lipstick, scratching out some eye shadow and combining them as one.
- Mix it altogether with a spoon.
- Apply a little heat in the process so as to make it simpler to mix.
- Add the desired flavor you need depending on how you want the produce to be.
- Add the juice extract.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- After all is done, get a suitable container and put your pink lips balm.
How to Make Lip Balm with Beeswax and Lemon Flavor
- Combine all the ingredients into the bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a double boiler (or two pots) and turn on the low warmth to dissolve the mix gradually. In any case, should it happen that you don’t have this equipment, you can make one with two pots.
- Dissolve the ingredients over medium-high heat and ensure to mix the whole thing together so you can guarantee an all-around mixture.
- Apply color to it and also add a lump of your favorite lipstick. Ensure to mix the whole thing together with a spoon.
- Allow the mixture to cool totally and empty it into an appropriate container.
How to Make Pink Lip Balm with Carotone
- Wash your lips thoroughly with clean water and pat dry. You can use a toothbrush to gently scrub it.
- Take a little portion of carotone cream from your fingertips and apply it on all angles on your lips.
- Massage, till it is absorbed by the lips and vanishes away.
- Make sure you apply it daily after washing your lips and face thoroughly.
- It is more effective during the night. Apply it before you sign off for the night.
- Give it a time of 3 weeks, it will start to show its effectiveness.
How to Make Pink Lip Balm with Organic Strawberries
- Combine organic strawberries with stems on them so they last longer.
- Put aside for about 20 minutes before stirring together all ingredients well – this will give the strawberry flavor time to infuse into the other flavors.
- Add two tablespoons of lemon juice to the strawberries for a little zest.
- Microwave them until they are soft and plump, about 20 – 30 seconds depending on how large they are.
- Let cool down a little before adding in the other ingredients.
- Add about a tablespoon of raw honey to your mixture.
- Stir together until well combined and it will naturally turn into a thick paste that is beige-pink hue.
Packaging of Pink Lip Balm
If you are producing pink lip balm for sale and not personal use, make your packaging materials attractive and appealing.
The materials can be got in a chemical shop close to you.
The pink lip balm production business is profitable because the ingredients for production are readily available and are cheap.
Also, product demand is high as many men and women want to wear pink lips balm.
READ ⇒ 12 New Life-Changing Secrets To Become Super Successful