PHCN Recruitment [Latest Job Vacancies] ▷ Apply Online Now!
Are you interested in knowing PHCN recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Power Holding Company of Nigeria
The Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), formerly the National Electric Power Authority (NEPA), is an organization governing the use of electricity in Nigeria.
During the era when it operated as NEPA, the company managed a football team, NEPA Lagos.
The history of electricity development in Nigeria can be traced back to the end of the 19th century, when the first generating power plant was installed in the city of Lagos in 1898.
From then until 1950, the pattern of electricity development was as individual electricity power undertaking scattered all over the towns.
Some of the few undertakings were Federal Government bodies under the Public Works Department, some by the Native Authorities and others by the Municipal Authorities.
The Power Holding Company of Nigeria, PHCN, has made settling customers’ monthly electricity bills easier, hence introducing the bank revenue collection system to complement the operations of the cash offices in PHCN premises.
This program is to facilitate prompt and regular settlement of the PHCN’s monthly bills, as customers are no longer expected to travel far outside their immediate neighborhoods to settle PHCN bills.
Study Courses for PHCN Job
To work in PHCN, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working in PHCN
- Learn new skills, including leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
PHCN Salary Structure
PHCN treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker at PHCN earns at least ₦41,500 monthly.
Following the 2013 divestiture of the federal government from PHCN, the company was divided into separate companies or entities called Local Electric Distribution Companies or Local Distribution Companies (LDC).
Each company will handle electricity distribution in each state or region.
Recruitment, job applications, and vacancies are open in these companies:
- Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment
- Benin Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment
- Eko Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment
- Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment
PHCN recruitment process is free, and the portal for application is currently open.
PHCN never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with PHCN sub-companies in Nigeria, visit the links above.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work in PHCN.
PHCN Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for a PHCN job in Nigeria:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
READ ⇒ 6 Legit High-Paying Online Jobs in Nigeria [Earn $375 Daily]
PHCN Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
PHCN job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the PHCN recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.
READ ⇒ CV Writing ▷ Latest Format for Job Seekers [Get PDF Samples]
My goal is to always strive for excellence,in all positions and circumstances attaining professional distinction and proficiency,interact and learn from a team of experienced staff