Are you interested in knowing The Voice America Season 23 entry form registration portal, audition date, location and venue, requirements, application, judges, contestants, past winners, selection methods and the deadline to send in your application?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
NBC is back with a new season of the famous singing American reality show “The Voice” for this year with talented contestants and judges.
Before you can contest for this show, you would need to register and scale through the audition first.
That’s why this post was specially written for you.
This post will enable you to avoid making costly mistakes and become a qualified contestant and possibly win this season’s edition.
So, ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your musical dream and career in this year.
About The Voice
The Voice is an American singing reality competition television series broadcast on NBC.
It has aired twenty-one seasons and aims to find unsigned singing talent (solo or duets, professional and amateur) contested by aspiring singers, age 13 or over, drawn from public auditions.
The Voice Winner Prizes
The Voice winner is determined by television viewers voting by telephone, internet, SMS text, and iTunes Store purchases of the audio-recorded artists’ vocal performances.
The winner of The Voice gets US$100,000 and a record deal with Universal Music Group for winning the competition, a recording contract with Polydor Records.
The Voice Host and Coaches [Judges]
The series employs a panel of four coaches who critique the artists’ performances and guide their teams of selected artists through the rest of the series.
They also compete to ensure that their act wins the competition, thus making them the winning coach.
The new season of The Voice will be hosted by Carson Daly and features Kelly Clarkson, Niall Horan, Chance the Rapper, and Blake Shelton as judges.
- Blind Audition
- The Battles
- The Knockouts
- Live Shows
The Voice Registration Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements to audition for The Voice:
- You must be legally present in the United States, with the unrestricted right to work for any U.S. employer and to live in the United States and you must be eligible to accept the prize, if awarded.
- You must provide Producer with any documentation or proof that Producer requires confirming the foregoing, including, without limitation, (i) a valid US passport or combination of valid US driver’s license and valid social security card, and (ii) any work permits required by the state of California (if any).
- You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age.
- All applicants younger than eighteen (18) years of age must have all parents/legal guardians complete the Parental/Legal Guardian Consent attached to this application.
- You must not now be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become a candidate for public office until one (1) year after the initial broadcast or other exhibition of the final episode of the Program in which you appear, if selected as a participant.
- You must voluntarily submit to and complete a background check, under applicable laws, and execute all documents required by the Producer in connection with such a background check.
- To accept an invitation to be a participant, you must timely complete and return the Participant Agreement, Release and Arbitration Provision and all exhibits, schedules and attachments thereto that will be furnished to you by the Producer and will include release forms and waivers for review and signature by you and/or your family members.
- If you are selected as a participant, you must travel to and live at one or more undisclosed locations in the United States for several weeks (or as otherwise scheduled by Producer). Economy travels to be paid for by the Producer.
- You may not participate in the Program if your participation would create impropriety or the appearance of impropriety.
Steps to Apply for The Voice Audition
- Have a verse and chorus of 1 song prepared for your audition.
- If you are playing an instrument or singing to a track, have everything ready to go BEFORE you enter the virtual audition room.
- To apply, visit the official site of The Voice.
- Log in to your artist account and click/tap Virtual Open Call (You will need to complete the agreements first).
- Select a day and time for your audition and watch your countdown begin! You will receive an email confirming your VOC date and time.
- You will also receive an email reminder 24 hours before your audition.
- On the day of your scheduled Virtual Open Call audition, log in to your Artist Account.
- You’ll see the Virtual Open Call screen just below your name and Artist Account number. If you arrive early, you’ll see the countdown timer.
- When it’s your turn to audition, click the blue button to begin your audition. You’ll have a 10 second countdown before the recording begins.
- You will have 1:30 (one minute thirty seconds) for your audition. Use this time to introduce yourself. Tell which song you’re going to sing and sing your song.
- Once you submit your audition, a member of The Voice Casting Team will review your audition.
- You will receive an email with your audition results shortly after you submit. You can also find your results by logging in to your Artist Account.
How to Win The Voice Competition
- Be confident but not overconfident
- Be prepared to answer questions thrown at you
- Be yourself at all times
- Build a social media fanbase early
- Have a powerful personality
- Practice regularly in front of a camera and small audiences
- Try as much as possible to win the heart of the coaches and audience from the first stage
When will The Voice 2024 Start?
The Voice Season 23 will premiere Monday, March 6, 2024 at 8/7c on NBC.
It will air Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET on NBC, as well.
You can watch The Voice in real time Monday and Tuesday nights on NBC this fall or stream the next day on Peacock.
Do well to visit this website often, so you can get updated and never miss important information.
How much is The Voice Registration and Audition?
The Voice audition is FREE.
Applicants will pay all expenses relating to the auditions, including without limitation travel, subsistence, and accommodation.
When are The Voice virtual open calls?
The first round of auditions starts on November 9 and 10, 2022.
They continue a month later on December 7 and 8.
The rest of them are held on January 11 and 12, 2024, plus February 7 and 8, 2024.
How do I audition for The Voice?
If you’re at least 13 years old, you can sign up for the virtual auditions by going to the show’s official casting website, nbcthevoice.com.
From there, you can create an account and select your time slot.
When it’s time to record yourself, you can choose up to one-and-a-half minutes of one song, either a cappella or with instrumentation.
Just be sure to have everything prepared!
You will be emailed with the results shortly after your audition.
Can I audition if I am not a US Citizen?
You do not have to be currently living in the US.
However, you must have the right to live and work in the UK in order to participate in the programme and should you win the contest in order to take up the prize.
Winning a major singing competition like The Voice can be a fast-track route to career success.
It may be the first step toward a recording contract and national fame.
So, ensure that you make adequate preparation.
- Have the application requirements
- Know your music genre
- Start training your voice
- Have excellent communication skills
- Learn stage management/performance and how to overcome stage fright
- Learn and memorize the songs you’ll likely be performing once qualified for the blind auditions
- When memorizing songs, ensure the songs are popular or known by the Judges
Hope you enjoyed and learnt from this article?
Please share with your friends and fellow contestants using the social media buttons below.
Don’t fail to comment expressing your mind concerning this article.
I wish you success.