Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment [Job Vacancies] ▷ Apply Now!
Are you interested in knowing CBN recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Central Bank of Nigeria
The mandate of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is derived from the 1958 Act of Parliament, as amended in 1991, 1993,1997,1998,1999 and 2007.
The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the financial sector policies of the Federal Government.
The objectives of the CBN are:
- Ensure monetary and price stability.
- Issue legal tender currency in Nigeria.
- Maintain external reserves to safeguard the international value of the legal tender currency.
- Promote a sound financial system in Nigeria.
- Act as a banker and provide economic and financial advice to the federal government.
The Bank is charged with the responsibility of administering the Banks and Other Financial Institutions Act (BOFIA), 2020, with the sole aim of ensuring high standards of banking practice and financial stability through its surveillance activities, as well as the promotion of an efficient payment system.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has 29 functional departments.
Besides its core functions, CBN has over the years performed some major developmental functions, focused on all the key sectors of the Nigerian economy (financial, agricultural and industrial sectors).
Overall, these mandates are carried out by the Bank through its various departments.
The Central Bank of Nigeria was established by the Companies and Allied Matters Act, which was promulgated in 1990 to regulate the formation and management of companies in Nigeria.
The establishment of the Central Bank of Nigeria as an autonomous body resulted from the perceived inefficiency and ineffectiveness of the erstwhile Company Registry, a department within the Federal Ministry of Commerce and Tourism which was then responsible for the registration and administration of the repealed Companies Act of 1968.
Study Courses for Central Bank of Nigeria Job
To work in the Central Bank of Nigeria, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Computer Science
Benefits of Working in CBN
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
CBN Salary Structure
- CBN pays its entry-level staff ₦150,000 monthly. That’s ₦1,800,000 in a year.
- CBN pays its branch managers ₦850,000 monthly. That’s ₦10,200,000 in a year.
- CBN pays NYSC corpers ₦50,000 monthly. That’s ₦600,000 in a year.
CBN Job Positions
These are the latest job vacancies at Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN):
- Entry-level Office Assistant
- Graduate Accountant
- Graduate Executive Assistant/Administrative Officer
- Information Technology Officer
- Motor Driver
Central Bank of Nigeria Headquarters
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way, Central Business District, Cadastral Zone, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
The CBN recruitment portal is currently open for application.
The Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment process is free.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
Candidates interested in applying for the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment can do so via the online portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get CBN employment.
CBN Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the Central Bank of Nigeria job:
- Be able to use Microsoft Office tools.
- Computer literacy is a requirement.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Not older than 35 years old.
- All candidates must present a National Identification Cards such as an international passport, National ID card, Voter’s card, or driver’s license.
- Knowledge in computer software packages will be an added advantage.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Applicants must be physically, mentally fit.
CBN Job Application Steps
Here are the steps to apply and get a job with the Central Bank of Nigeria:
- Visit the Central Bank of Nigeria official website.
- Click on CAREER at the top of the page to apply.
- Pick a job opening.
- Read the requirements as outlined on the page.
- Apply for any of the job opening by sending your CV and cover letter.
- Applicants that meet the CBN’s requirements will be invited for a written test, psychometric test, panel interview, and final interview with the Head of Human Resources.
READ ⇒ CV Writing ▷ Latest Format For Job Application [Get PDF Samples]
For more information, contact the Central Bank of Nigeria via firstname.lastname@example.org
To stay updated regarding the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.
READ ⇒ 6 Legit High-Paying Online Jobs In Nigeria [Earn $375 Daily]