M-PESA App for Android + iOS (Download and Get Free 500mb)
Do you want to know how to download the new MPESA app for android phone and iOS (iPhone)?
If YES, then this is the only post to read today.
Interacting with the key features you love on MPESA is now easier.
You can log in and access key MPESA features anytime on the App with no active data connection.
Access and explore multiple travels, lifestyle, and utility apps directly from the app without the need to download them to your phone!
The MPESA mobile application enables customers to access the MPESA service and Safaricom-related consumer financial services, including payments, banking, insurance, wealth management and several financial value-added services and customer support services through one central location.
The myMPESA App is available for Safaricom PrePay and Postpay subscribers who use android and Apple iOS devices but are registered on Safaricom’s MPESA service.
How to Access the MPESA App
- Buy or be a user of an android or Apple iOS enabled handset or tablet.
- Download the MPESA App by going to Google PlayStore or Safaricom Appstore and searching for ‘myMPESA App’ or ‘MPESA App’.
- Install the app on your handset or tablet. Data charges may apply for the installation.
- Once you have installed the app, launch it by entering your secret MPESA personal identification number (PIN).
- Do not share your PIN or identification code with any person.
Features of the MPESA App
The myMPESA App should give you access to these features:
- View and hide MPESA and Fuliza balance.
- Send money, pay, withdraw, and buy Airtime.
- Personal finance manager (shows a summary of your MPESA spending).
- Lipa na MPESA (Buy goods and Pay Bill).
- Favourite Merchants or Tills.
- Merchants, products and services on MPESA Mini-APPs.
- Personal savings and investment products.
- Due bills – view and pay all due bills pushed by the respective businesses.
- Popular bills – list of popular bill categories, i.e., electricity, tv and internet with their various businesses.
- Scan QR code – start pay bill transaction by scanning a QR code.
- Chat-to-Pay applications.
- Favorite billers – user generated list of favorite pay bills.
- Frequent billers – auto-generated list of most paid pay bills.
- Search business – search all active pay bills/ buy goods tills.
- Search contact- search phone or contact list.
- Send to many – send to over 1 recipient at the same time.
- Send to business – send to a micro merchant’s business MPESA account.
The MPESA App offers additional services which may include Value-Added Services (VAS), PUK, tariffs, Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, back-up services, usage calculator, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Safaricom Cloud access.
Should you require any help in accessing or using the app, kindly get in touch with the Safaricom customer care team through the line 100 for prepaid customers and 200 for post-paid customers or contact:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @safaricomPLC
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/SafaricomPLC
Should you use or abuse the app contrary to the terms and conditions or applicable legislation, Safaricom may prevent your continued usage of the app.
READ ⇒ 11 Legit Ways to Make Money in Kenya (Online and Offline)