Are you interested in knowing Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Nigeria Customs Service
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) is an independent customs service under the supervisory oversight of the Nigerian Ministry of Finance, responsible for the collection of customs revenue, facilitation of both national and international trade and anti-smuggling activities.
The NCS is headed by the comptroller general, who oversees the work of six deputy comptrollers general in the following departments:
- Corporate Support Services
- Tariff and Trade
- Enforcement, Investigation, and Inspection
- Modernization, Research and Economic Relations
- Excise, Industrial Incentives and Free Trade Zone
- Human Resource Development
Study Courses for Nigeria Customs Service Job
To work in the Nigeria Customs Service, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working in Nigeria Customs Service
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Parental and maternity leave.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
Nigeria Customs Service Salary Structure
Nigeria Customs Service treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker at Nigeria Customs Service earns at least ₦76,500 monthly.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Explore opportunities to take your career to the next level.
Whether you are a student, a graduate or an experienced professional, discover the impact you could make with a career at Nigeria Customs Service.
Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process is free and the portal for application is currently open.
Nigeria Customs Service never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with Nigeria Customs Service, visit the online recruitment portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work in the Nigeria Customs Service.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Process
The following is an outline of process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the Nigeria Customs Service job:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
Nigeria Customs Service Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About NCS
Be curious about NCS and read about the culture, missions, values, and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just make sure to update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within Nigeria Customs Service who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow NCS social media pages to keep up to date on job openings.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
Nigeria Customs Service job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.