Are you interested in knowing Nigerian Army recruitment process for DSSC and SSC training, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment program, online application form and portal login?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
The Nigerian Army recruitment portal is currently open for application for recruit intake, DSSC, and SSC training.
There are several positions you can apply for in the Nigerian army depending on the category you are applying for, such as non-trades or tradesmen.
Candidates will have to be shortlisted to be able to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment.
Nigerian Army Address
Plot 1092, Muhammadu Buhari Way, Area 7, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for Nigerian Army job:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- You must have a valid ID card.
- Age range – 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women.
- Drivers applying must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
- Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Army medical and employment standards.
- Qualifications – WASSCE or NECO with at least 5 credits including English and mathematics.
Nigerian Army Job Application Steps
You can apply for:
- SSC/DSSC Application (Graduates)
- Regular Recruit Intake Application (Secondary School Certification Holders)
Here are the steps to apply for the Nigerian Army job:
- To apply, visit the Nigerian army online recruitment portal.
- Create an account.
- Click on register and select the category you are applying for.
- Fill in the information required of you on the portal.
- Click on submit.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The Nigerian Army job shortlisted candidates will be published shortly after the application process.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a pre-screening examination aimed at testing their ability and readiness to assume their post.
The exam will take place in different centres around the country, meaning you should endeavor to locate your own venue before the set date.
Having done the exam, other information will be passed across to you via the email address or phone number you provide for your credentials.
Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course
1. Shortlisted candidates are to report to the Selection Board venue with:
- Writing materials, including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of plain white short-sleeve vests.
- 2 pairs of navy-blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include blankets, bedspreads and pillow cases, etc.
- 4 copies of full size colour photographs at a standing position in a suit.
2. The Selection Exercise will involve physical, medical and academic tests.
There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
3. Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of:
- All academic/professional certificates, including testimonials, NYSC discharge or valid Exemption Certificate, as applicable in a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by Commanding Officers/Commanders for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in tertiary academic institution for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Completed copies of the printouts from the portal, including referee forms.
4. Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
5. Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
6. Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
7. The use of personal/private vehicles will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
8. Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
9. Shortlisted DSSC Candidates will report at Nigerian Army Training Area in Falgore Kano State from 8 am.
Candidates who arrive later than 9 am will be disqualified.
10. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates.
Candidates who violate any instructions during the selection board would be disqualified.
11. Direction to Falgore Nigerian Army Training Area: The Falgore Army Training Area can be accessed through 3 main approaches as follows:
- From Kano – Kaduna. Veer off at TIGA JUNCTION straight to Falgore Training Area.
- From Zaria – Kano. After MAKARFI, turn right at KWANAR DANGORA, straight to Falgore Training Area.
- From Jos – Kano. Veer off at UNGUWAN BAWA JUNCTION, SAMINAKA, straight to Falgore Training Area.
Ongoing Regular Recruit Intake Applications
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer-Based Test.
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols, which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsify or forges his/her results and are discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call support lines if in doubt.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.
To stay updated regarding the Nigerian Army recruitment for DSSC and SSC training, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.