OPay Account Number (Create, Verify, Check, Change, Fund)
Do you want to learn the code on how to check, get, know, verify, change, and fund OPay account number online in Nigeria?
If YES, then this is the only post to read today.
How to Check and Know Your OPay Account Number
An account number on OPay serves the same purpose as your normal account number in other banks like GTBank, Firstbank, UBA, Zenith, and so on.
Without your account number, you cannot fund your account or receive any payment, either from other OPay customers or other banks.
OPay account number is 10 digits.
The phone number you provided during registration will instantly become your account number once you have successfully registered an account with OPay.
All you have to do is remove the first 0 from your number and the rest 10 digits are your OPay account number.
Example of an OPay Account Number
If the phone number you used in to register for your OPay account is 08012345678, then just the last 10 digits of the phone number, that is 8012345678, will become your OPay account number.
You can also check your OPay account number on the app if you’re unsure or can’t recall the phone number you used to register.
Follow these steps:
- Log into your account using the OPay app.
- On your dashboard, click on your profile picture in the top left corner.
- Then, your OPay account number will be displayed on the screen.
Receiving, funding, or transferring money to your OPay wallet is simple as you just need to log into your account, copy your account number, and fund your wallet using any of the many methods available.
How to Get OPay Account Number
To create and get an OPay account number on the app, first download and install the mobile app on your phone.
After that, open the app and register a new account by filling in all your details accurately.
If you just registered an account, the phone number you used while registering will now be your account number.
All you need to do is remove the first zero.
If you no longer have access to your account, forgot your account number, you can also contact OPay customer service to know it.
There, you’ll have the option to choose your preferred way of contacting them, including WhatsApp, email, phone calls, and social media.
How to Verify your OPay Account
OPay requires verification for security reasons and for business purposes.
Without verifying your account, you cannot conduct business transactions.
If you don’t verify your account, you won’t be able to send or receive huge sums and your account’s limits won’t let you do a lot of things that others can.
To verify your OPay account, follow the steps:
- Open the OPay app.
- Log in to your account.
- On the home page, click on Me tab at the bottom.
- Click the settings icon.
- Click on “Upgrade”
- Enter your BVN.
- Take a selfie. make sure you’re not in a dark environment for a clear photo.
- Input your email address and verify it.
- Type your address details.
- Click Done to complete the verification process.
Once you have confirmed your OPay account, you can use it to make significant purchases.
You can also sign up to be an agent and use OPay for business.
How to Fund Your OPay Account
Here are the best ways to fund your OPay account fast:
1. ATM Card
- Open the OPay app on your smartphone.
- Enter your password to gain access to using the app.
- From the options provided on the menu bar, click on balance, then click on the ‘Add Money’ option.
- Add your ATM card details, such as your credit card information, and save your card to your OPay app.
- You’ll be redirected to a page that prompts you to enter the OTP code sent to your phone from your bank.
- After entering the One-Time Password (OTP), click to complete the transaction.
- If the transaction is approved, your OPay account gets funded immediately with the amount you entered.
- For this transaction to go through, you must have sufficient funds available in your bank account.
2. Online Bank Transfer
By making an online transfer from your Nigerian bank account, you can fund your OPay account easily without using an ATM card.
If you are using this method, know or have the phone number you used to register on the platform.
These commercial banks in Nigeria support payment to OPay wallet:
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- First Bank
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank)
- Heritage Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Union Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Wema Bank
- Zenith Bank
You should be able to make a deposit in your wallet right from your mobile banking app.
Follow these steps:
- Launch your mobile banking app on your smartphone.
- Navigate the menu and select the ‘Transfer Funds’ option.
- Select the ‘Transfer to other Banks’ option.
- While going through the list of banks, select Paycom (OPay).
- Enter your OPay account number.
- Enter the amount you wish to send.
- Confirm and complete the transaction.
Many people prefer this method because they are experiencing issues in funding their accounts from the app.
Also, some people don’t feel comfortable linking their ATM to their account.
3. OPay Agent
With the popularity of OPay right now, you have the possibility of meeting agents around your location.
Follow these steps:
- Visit any OPay agent around you.
- Tell the agent that you want to fund your account or make a deposit for your account.
- The agent will request your wallet number and the amount you want to deposit in the account.
- Provide the payment information to the agent.
- The agent deposits the transaction amount to your account, you can log in to your app and check it to confirm.
How to Change Your OPay Account Number
If you lost your OPay number, changing it is very simple and easy, but there are things you need to do before getting your account number changed.
To make it confidential and being security-conscious, you can’t change your OPay account number anyhow, you must follow the due legal processes to do so.
- Provide a police report stating that you don’t have access to the old phone number.
- Provide your valid ID card.
- Provide a sworn affidavit.
Things that will be stated on the affidavit.
- You may not use the old phone number (change it with your old phone number).
- Show the new mobile phone number (change it with your new phone number).
- Authorize OPay to transfer the balance of OPay old wallet to the new wallet.
After you have gathered the three requirements, police report, valid ID card and affidavit.
Use your phone and snap it because you are going to send it to them through email.
Go to your email, upload those snapped documents with the topic, “CHANGE PHONE NUMBER” and send it to antifraud@OPay-inc.com.
They will definitely reply to your message within 3 days.
READ ⇒ Legit App To Make REAL Money Online (Earn ₦11k Daily)