OPay Loan App Download + USSD Code (Borrow Money Now)
Are you interested in OPay loan app download, USSD code, how to access and borrow money without BVN, interest rate, review, application, requirement, repayment, terms and conditions in Nigeria?
If YES, then this is the only post to read today.
OPay uses OKash, EaseMoni, and CreditMe to ease loan processing to credit anyone.
This makes getting and repaying the loan relatively easy.
OPay loan is a legit and trusted online mobile platform that offers instant loans.
OPay has gained many positive reviews in the Play Store, so it can be relied upon.
Applying for a loan on these apps is easy.
You get it disbursed in your account within minutes.
- Bonuses are offered from time to time.
- Easy sign-up process.
- Fast and secure processing of loan payments.
- No collateral and deposit requirements.
- You can do the complete process online on your mobile phone.
- The cost of loan repayment is high. There are other cheaper options.
- It has the maximum amount you can borrow.
- Loans are for short-term.
- Privacy concerns.
OPay Loan (OKash) Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for OPay loan application:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian resident.
- Applicant has to be in the age range of 20-55 years.
- Have a monthly source of income or a valid reason for needing the loan.
- Have an active bank account.
- Have a functioning email address and phone number.
- Have an internet-enabled gadget, which can be a smartphone or PC.
- Have a valid ID card.
- Have BVN.
OPay daily interest rate is between 0.1% to 1%, while the annual interest rate is between 36.5% and 360%.
Apart from this, pay an origination fee with your loan ranging from ₦1299 to ₦6000.
The loan duration is 91 days for the shortest tenure and 365 days for the longest tenure.
How to Borrow Money from OPay
You can borrow a loan from OPay via the app or using the USSD code.
Here are the steps to borrow a loan from OPay online:
1. Via the OKash App
To borrow money from OPay, you must first have an OKash account.
Your OKash account will be requested of you during the application process.
- Go to the Google Play Store or Apple store and download the OKash App.
- Sign up for the OKash app using your functioning phone number.
- After you are done, apply for the loan via the app.
- Choose the loan you want (merchant loans, airtime loans, and cash loans).
- Click on any of the loans and input the required loan amount, repayment due date, interest rates, and other important information.
- Select the purpose of the loan from the displayed purpose options.
- Allow the app to access your phone location, and dial “Agree to Continue.”
- Fill in correctly your personal information like your name, BVN, gender, email address, nearest bus stop, and so many more.
- Click on “submit.”
- Wait for the money to drop into your account.
2. OPay USSD Code
The OPay USSD code is *955#
This works when you already have an account created on the platform.
The code provides you with a seamless experience while making transactions on your account.
To get started on the loan, simply dial *955# on your mobile phone and follow the instructions.
The maximum amount you can apply for on OKash is ₦500,000.
You can apply for loans for as low as ₦3000.
OPay Loan Repayment
Here are the steps to repay the OPay loan:
- Open the mobile app.
- Log into your account.
- Click on the button that says, ‘make a repayment’.
- Provide all required details.
- Click on the ‘repay’ button.
Note that the platform uses a system that automatically debits your bank account once your loan repayment is due.
So, you do not really need to go through the steps listed above as long as you have a sufficient balance in your account.
- Loan Amount: from ₦3,000 to ₦500,000.
- Loan Products Tenure: Your repayment will be required from 91 days to 365 days.
- Interest Rate: With a minimum of 0.1% up to 1%. The interest rate is calculated daily.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) from 36.5% to 360%.
- Loan Amount: from ₦3,000 to ₦1,000,000.
- Tenure: Your repayment will be required from 91 days to 365 days.
- Interest Rate: 5% to 10% monthly, APR 60% -120%
READ ⇒ 5 Banks That Give Instant Loan in Nigeria ▷ Get ₦1.7m Now!