Are you interested in knowing WAEC recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
West African Examinations Council
The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organization responsible for the conduct of various examinations in the English-speaking West African countries, invites applications from suitably qualified applicants to fill vacant positions at its Headquarters Office in Accra, Ghana and the Nigeria National Office.
Study Courses for WAEC Job
To work with WAEC, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Computer Science
Benefits of Working in WAEC
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
The WAEC recruitment process is free, and the portal is currently open for application.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
Candidates interested in applying for the WAEC recruitment can do so via the online portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 2 weeks to get WAEC employment.
WAEC Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the WAEC job:
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Not older than 35 years old.
- All candidates must present an identity card such as an international passport, National ID card, Voter’s card, or driver’s license.
- Knowledge in computer software packages will be an added advantage.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Applicants must be physically, mentally fit.
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels.
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained).
- Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels.
WAEC Job Application Steps
Here are the steps to apply and get a job with WAEC:
- Visit the “Vacancy Page” to review the list of vacancies. Ensure that you click the “View Details” button for the vacancy you are interested in.
- On the “Vacancy Page”, click the “Apply for this position” button. This will take you back to this page to login (if you have registered before on this platform).
- For new users, kindly click the “Are you a new user? Register” link.
- Once registration is completed, a “Verification Code” would be sent to the email address you supplied during the user creation. Use the “Verification Code” to verify your account or follow the instructions sent to your mail.
- If you have registered and verified a user account, enter your login details and click on the “Sign In” button.
For more information, contact WAEC via email@example.com
To stay updated regarding the WAEC recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.