Are you interested in knowing federal government recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date in Nigeria, positions, careers, opportunities, employment in government agencies, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Federal Government of Nigeria
The Federal Government of Nigeria is composed of three distinct branches: legislative, executive, and judicial, whose powers are vested by the constitution of Nigeria in the national assembly, the president, and the federal courts, including the supreme court, respectively.
The constitution provides a separation and balance of powers among the three branches and aims to prevent the repetition of past mistakes made by the government.
The Nigerian Federal Government Recruitment is for graduates and non-graduates that are willing to put in their effort to work.
Study Courses for Federal Government Job in Nigeria
To get a federal government job in Nigeria, these are the best courses to study:
- Agric Science
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Medicine and Surgery
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working in Federal Government Agencies
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Parental and maternity leave.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
Federal Government Salary Structure
Federal Government of Nigeria treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker job with federal government earns at least ₦65,000 monthly.
Federal Government Recruitment
Federal Government recruitment portal is currently open for application.
Candidates interested in applying for the federal government recruitment can do so via the online portal.
The recruitment process is free and the Nigerian federal government never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
Federal Government Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for federal government job in Nigeria:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
Federal Government Jobs in Nigeria
Here are the federal ministries and government agencies in Nigeria recruiting now:
- CBN Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
To stay updated regarding the federal government recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.